Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Food for thought.....

My natural curiosity and drive to push myself both artistically and creatively is what has kept me going over my 40+ years of making art. I’ve had to earn the title of artist, I never had a mentor figure guiding me and helping me develop my skills. Whatever I wanted to do regarding art, I had to go out and gather every little bit of information that I could get my hands on. This is all PRE- Internet! So I’m talking about books, magazines and word-of-mouth! We have so much access to information now that I think we can sometimes take creativity for granted. I don’t know, just food for thought......
Procreate drawing digital art Apple Pencil iPad Torian Dedmon Illustrator character design


No comments:

Post a Comment

2020: Launching my own podcast!

So, I’ve started off 2020 in BEAST MODE!!! I’ve been working on getting my office/ art studio up and running. I signed up for a display tabl...