Saturday, October 12, 2019

1st Etsy store sell!

I just recently had my 1st Etsy shop sale. I packed and mailed the order out to the customer, updated the order status on my account and quietly celebrated my achievement. I had the funds from the sale hit my account within a day or so. A great experience for me, so far. 👍
The best part of the sale was getting the positive review back from the happy customer. One positive review, a victory? Hell yes! As an artist, it feels good when your work is recognized and admired. And yes, even better when someone PAYS you for your work!  Since the sale, I’ve been working on more on my Etsy page, adding more products, increasing my presence, etc. 
Will I get more Etsy sales in the future? Who knows? Can’t say but so far the experience itself has been great.
#keepdrawing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

2020: Launching my own podcast!

So, I’ve started off 2020 in BEAST MODE!!! I’ve been working on getting my office/ art studio up and running. I signed up for a display tabl...