Sunday, July 14, 2019

My logo design process! Pt. 1

https://youtu.be/RHhfg-PGQT4
I’ve started work on a new logo design for Software Solutions and decided to do a video series on my logo design process. My process has changed over time as I’ve grown smarter AND wiser in terms of  improving and streamlining my work flow. There are different ways to go about making logos and every artist /graphic designer has their own methods to get the work rolling. At this stage, I just need to start getting any and all ideas down in my moleskine sketchbook. Nothing is off limits. I’ll try to fill up at least one page with illustrations before I stop to review what I’ve done. In part 2, I will show the ideas that I think have the most potential to become an awesome logo design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020: Launching my own podcast!

So, I’ve started off 2020 in BEAST MODE!!! I’ve been working on getting my office/ art studio up and running. I signed up for a display tabl...