Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Zombie artwork finally finished!

https://youtu.be/-RBpXsmcOS8
https://youtu.be/-RBpXsmcOS8
I finally finished my new zombie design! Created completely in the Procreate app on my iPad Pro! This app is great! I can’t say enough good things about it. Still scratching the surface as far as using the features but I’m getting there. As I move foreword as an artist and creative professional, being able to streamline my workflow is very important. I don’t like being hindered by having to take alot of time learning new software and buying more equipment. The only hang up I’ve had is when I went to Kinko’s to print out a copy of my design, I had a hard time using the Dropbox feature at the self-serve printer station. Maybe it was just a bad connection issue, not sure.  Here is the color print. 
zombie art tjd graphics digital art Torian dedmon



No comments:

Post a Comment

2020: Launching my own podcast!

So, I’ve started off 2020 in BEAST MODE!!! I’ve been working on getting my office/ art studio up and running. I signed up for a display tabl...